DMCA Policy and Procedure
ENTOUCH SYSTEMS, INC. is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws. EnTouch Systems, Inc. reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the service provided to any customer or user in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws and regulations. EnTouch Systems, Inc. will terminate the subscriptions of repeat copyright infringers. EnTouch Systems, Inc.’s copyright compliance policies do not affect any other rights EnTouch Systems, Inc. may have under law or contract.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and you believe that your rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed, you may submit a Notification pursuant to the DMCA. After receiving a compliant Notification regarding infringing material residing on EnTouch Systems, Inc.’s network(s), EnTouch Systems, Inc. will, to the extent required by applicable law, remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing and take reasonable steps to promptly notify the subscriber that EnTouch Systems, Inc. has removed or disabled access to the material.
Under the DMCA, anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to EnTouch Systems, Inc., the alleged infringer, and the alleged copyright owner for damages incurred as a result of the misrepresentation.
You may direct DMCA Notifications to EnTouch Systems, Inc.’s Designated Agent using the following information:
Designated Agent: Lamar Horton
Address: 11011 Richmond Ave., Suite 400, Houston, TX 77042
Telephone number: 833-939-1506
To submit a compliant Notification, you must provide the following required information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit EnTouch Systems, Inc. to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
EnTouch requires that each notification be in a PGP format or a compatible standard and must be digitally signed to verify the identity of the sender.
PUBLIC KEY INFORMATION FOR NO-REPLY@ENTOUCHSYSTEMS.NET:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- mQGNBGAv7JIBDACe/1ZxnBYJI2F39WeCjLL9tdWFDl18IFvtb5dr41bosviTLImK U9P41Czxde1MCgVVrTu1QmchvWAKa8ChAvqH18sUtfKuo5URVCVb/4moZTZZKu2r IiCjHzcXnZ7TqSKDTrag4XsQbMrQKc6mkI6Z+LoHuB+91bprHUNFbPaBB+UEpD8p e6MM+LRra1HvE3at2mCBDqkccOyQo9VrnoU1aZCE6Wr+a3Voi9EN+B+1GAWKyViV noP/tMyZ5T2MlX92NrjcCPBVNStE45uwTUu98LXaosNODQA97OlLkvjqR3GD9b+y 6K8OqaTz2tLwRZgZxRln2qaWxZsHbWewsEvrC6GPkfXo7lwBV8bordMM7k4hGSVV X1mNvaU9FYAoYLWa/rATevDlMYw4IWAe4pR7fehA5iejWPvLWZkAERfmrGC9r5gj BE0kMZb0ZemkyBi7SRo28+donVEfkdqbuTHpTEIo0OfEBtO0iyhjiXhazQcEbkxJ faGII2c10stnJtEAEQEAAbQyRW5Ub3VjaCBTeXN0ZW1zIEluYy4gPG5vLXJlcGx5 QGVudG91Y2hzeXN0ZW1zLm5ldD6JAdQEEwEIAD4WIQQdoe2Yo5MeZkwAybRllJNf phj4pAUCYC/skgIbAwUJA8JnAAULCQgHAgYVCgkICwIEFgIDAQIeAQIXgAAKCRBl lJNfphj4pNIXC/0Xc7uEUyasRsKWKTOWQ69pNZJPEC/se7DwM0RIhvfGeoUC5IsA lUQ62WywImAuWSteMo4NMrVG0uv9XhtJ/DViA5fZmK7qcY5KfksVSi6YKn+DL7TL VTdvtuEu97VMUJirZ3Kf6S55F4Di95akSU88WKlHycd6HHoI5eygJUZ+zu07iGLZ xzn/bcaeWOBIvMbzTjbvDPNYw0bcz7D14GdyQaWAs6+1XV31TgR5BgqLpFOBRuTT FAJth4KkgkzmdWpPN3b1zGrtloUmbff8bvYrekAha049ch/uCgj2PNepNyQGR9xW XsD1i5Btc/s2cbY71F1Y61WR7M8KLeHzu+hEoREItCXV7QgdYffz9rzyv2hnRlhy 66YlOhY5ZFtHfLCUNkCRFGcViNsf5sJCauDvHGiLpSRuTFnHykjr7tP0PV6YzsiY MJAySc/de7Gi83hHNTAZZivLnr2pl2Q4lqdHga0RLkWnahnUwJgojxKm0PQQVQq+ wgh31nI6UM7pOfuJATMEEAEIAB0WIQTf0m4NUE+0K1X9Zd5b73g8LX0XFgUCYC// pwAKCRBb73g8LX0XFvEuB/wNnxXDcznuVhZMG93xrMYkf4VUaJNS1EWrha+SpIZ+ HSc30QmTPugdq0HHkXfvlBYpRDtRekDfktp47a9crGTfVsu4kTv6ITaDhd8nOLWX DEd9450isfKB1VP/JHOSk8d3/h1h39mE3BsIPRAriWO/v0mz2hYyScwu4vqfUDOD VhTuguo1epWIQICqNHLkNivz3jD8DhJYad2cxPaA/fJYfpWxhCzh3xCrpjdmonfj uM7ILutpHx7jEFeL7Pz0ha0G7Uw3ACZtbpxE/BNEayQsYvNYD8/Fvje56r/WNtFB nFocnRvY2Bkaz7Y1+SHEXj5ztVpWKHFXW/9rtFdJpZeDuQGNBGAv7JIBDADVZ38K G66I7pKhz5t9ArfeGmvpX1n4iAxiCC99sxJTJlOs9z75Px3D62FCNBCZt3z7D/iQ wA3pgk10I4KOBemFEsHOhhVXNOW80hn3oLqkyfBgnQcCN9JhNOQ9691M5vEXW1AJ CAXVsVLhSBbwFx9AP5VR/a4WH0e5W6KlwkTykZftbpDGtX29ez/Oms+pH9Q6tKwo Ik5oLlZ/nAkiMIvCfMz5wbwv4/ISCSW+wH556i6gUNQ7gumVOiMejY5DahWX8d29 itbfxCh9kC2MPXuEqCtKLHYgwy3v40xUtNu7G/OZJLfUKg+njr5jLCt1XM/D72i6 xmIpoaUH6zU0eqSUu5X5iddu2JYQZBn8HfX76LEEFWOpFwbcbior3pVr8x72xFD6 yTAd791GLqcsonLAtO0/ruyT680cVB3os65Nm74VSz8qpW3+N0zPFfFzdK2Bsf23 Wr1hSeHL6WrH2GsqhpoIfkorPMk0XgqrKHY2GzsckpoFAbUnQgsF0CmzM/8AEQEA AYkBvAQYAQgAJhYhBB2h7Zijkx5mTADJtGWUk1+mGPikBQJgL+ySAhsMBQkDwmcA AAoJEGWUk1+mGPikB0cL/1U4uuHEFQyYYMYtWkMIZHJjVfEsTXOqHtOPNNXTcJPL L+JuLEl0W2B+yKKO01v5CqJ+YtWZMPpzVkdbimZlObHUO+EtFXsOzN3cqIh6Su1W oBEqONpWZcDnzzdfOd5nakhaBX70QxCyHXvy6gVSjkez9McQkkL+zIECJ088U9k9 BoH27IKk5Z7dHm6Gd+gAqFmddDoc9HEhz/K35p3KZKmvQF5wrbbHs26nItzRfsyN 6J57LCzJPZxnUgetyDiMARlctimTWpadDR7dtYBfvsfhpo6kNeVsyRpH9n9+k/hp eNwrY9oWjiOtXagSrjOsltnsULu0brHRhqHtolBmthlD7tdnGcUfCBNSsud0QxTb C2QCQXM6lHQ0GTbOypVDdwVooK6HxPmrNjxJL7iql+Np/WsQEjBKVw1eVYBowVCR CzawYVX979pR9HXwyqeP6bJF+eJgLD07HnqYoBYBp4L35ya1usu8k/ATsWiWsd7d tdegdMkrvpKSq4dsxwRz/A== =y7Nu -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
If you receive notice that material has been removed, or access to it has been disabled, as a result of a DMCA Notification, you may file a Counter Notification with EnTouch Systems, Inc.’s Designated Agent.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided the Notification or an agent of such person.
After receiving a compliant Counter Notification, EnTouch Systems, Inc. will forward a copy of the Counter Notification to the Copyright Owner. If the Copyright Owner informs EnTouch Systems, Inc. that it has initiated an action seeking a court order against the subscriber, EnTouch Systems, Inc. will take no additional action, and any accused infringing material will continue to be blocked until that action is resolved. If EnTouch Systems, Inc. does not receive notice from the Copyright Owner that an action has been initiated against the accused subscriber, EnTouch Systems, Inc. will inform the subscriber that any removed material may be replaced by the subscriber, and EnTouch Systems, Inc. will take steps to restore access to any blocked materials.
NOTE: The information on this page is provided to you for informational purposes only, and is not intended as legal advice. If you believe your rights under U.S. Copyright law have been infringed, you should consult an attorney.